Thursday, May 23, 2013

The Party's Over But One Thing Remains

Add caption
It's been great fun, but all good things must come to an end
The Virtual Release Party for
Collector's Item Ends Today


COLLECTOR'S ITEM has been released by The Wild Rose Press in all eformats. To get your copy in your choice of pdf, mobi and epub, just click this Buy Link or go to The Wild Rose Press Website and search for Collector's Item.

First and foremost a HUGE THANK YOU to everyone who participated in this important week! It's been a lot of fun, and I hope that you've been entertained, intrigued, and enlightened by the various tidbits I've shared about Collector's Item. 


Alas and alack, tonight I must draw the curtain on the festivities.

Consider this your Last Call to participate in my Virtual Release Party Games!

SPIN THE MUG: The lucky winner will get a mug to create their own coffee-flavored kisses. I've been accumulating names and TOMORROW, May 24th, I'll pull a lucky winner for this delightful Collector's Item coffee mug filled with caffeine and chocolate.

 
This lovely 11oz, ceramic mug comes in a universally coordinating white to match any kitchen or office decor. The stunning cover of Collector's Item appears on one side and on the other, we pose the question on everybody's lips: 

 
To find her missing aunt, a headstrong shapeshifter joins forces with a cynical Alpha to investigate an illegal hunt club, but when their plan backfires can she escape a trap of her own making?

To earn entries in this contest, you just have to do a few things for me:


  • LIKE my fb Author Page - Denise Golinowski/Author - 1 Entry
  •  TWEET something about Collector's Item using BOTH @DGolinowski and #collectorsitembook in the tweet. - 1 Entry
  • COMMENT on this blog post and mention that you did #1 and/or #2 - 1 Entry
  • WAIT - I'll be posting the winner here on this blog on May 24th!
  • EXTRA ENTRY - LIKE my fb Book Page - Collector's Item/Golinowski - 1 Entry 
Easy Peasy!

PICTURE PERFECT PICKINGS: Every day until May 24th, I've been picking random commenters, Likes, and tweets to win one of these signed Collector's Item Cover Postcards:

Vistaprint.com
Postcard winners to date:

Sharon Chalk
Andrea Cooper
Susan White
Amber Hall
Stanalei Fletcher
Suzanne (who commented on the party blog)

One more Picture Perfect Winner to go. It might be you!

Again, thanks for playing along and if you've made the leap to purchase COLLECTOR'S ITEM, I hope you let me know what you think.



2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi, Nara! Thanks! We love it, too! It turned out precisely the way I'd envisioned it, thanks to TWRP Cover Artist, Debbie Taylor.

      Delete